Le Prestige du Monde will provide exclusive coverage of the event.
Chef Kevin Smith, curator and host of Culinary Couture, has been working to bring Chicago the newest and freshest styles to go along with his own signature New Orleans-inspired cuisine that he calls Creole'politan. Fashion will be provided by one of Chicago's newest designers, Jorge Lafuente, with jewelery provided by Sofia Ferraro designs.
Chef Kevin has been a chef for over 15 years, most recently in New Orleans and before that in Italy. He is honored to have all the pieces finally in place and provide a dinner party to a world class city like Chicago.
- Fruit and Veggie tray -
- Grilled Grit Cake with BBQ shrimp - (with and without bacon)
- Seafood Jambalaya stuffed Roma tomatoes -
- Coconut Jerked Chicken Skewers - (with bell peppers and pineapple)
- Cobb Creole Petite Salad -
- Sweet Potato Salad -
- Coconut Macaroon Cheesecake Bars -
- Bourbon Chocolate Brownies -
Beers by Strange Pelican Brewing will include:
- Belgian Tripple - rich satin body / mouth-feel. Notes of light sugars, cloves and some banana.
- Imperial IPA - well balanced by rich caramel notes as well as spicy and pleasant hop presence.
- Coffee porter - made with organic Mexican coffee, very drinkable smooth and balanced, without being overly malty or coffee tasting.
Location: No Sandbox Studios - 159 North Racine, Suite 4.
Time: 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm.
Date: October 2, 2012
Cost: $25 (advance tickets) $30 (at the door)
Contact - Kevin J. Smith
No Sandbox Studios - Gourmet'vore Catering.